Keith R. Wolfe, Esq. is a Manlius attorney who focuses his practice on family law, divorce and separation, traffic tickets, general practice and real estate law.
Education and Experience
Keith R. Wolfe studied at the Syracuse University College of Law, where he earned his Juris Doctor Cum Laude in 1977. After graduating from law school, Keith became licensed to practice law in the state of New York. He has been practicing law for almost 40 years.
Keith R. Wolfe accepts cases in the following practice areas:
- Family Law – Keith handles a variety of family law issues, including paternity, adoption, child support and child custody cases.
- Divorce and Separation – Divorce and separation proceedings allow married couples to divide their property and debts so that they can move on with their lives as individuals. Keith can help you simplify this process so that you can resolve the case quickly.
- Traffic Tickets – If you plan to fight a traffic or speeding ticket, Keith can help you maximize your chances of success in court.
- Real Estate Law – Real estate laws deals with issues related to the sale, purchase or lease of real property.
- General Practice – Keith handles general practice legal issues for clients throughout Onondaga, Madison and Oneida Counties.
Keith R. Wolfe understands that dealing with legal issues is stressful, especially if you are facing your first court case. Whatever your circumstances may be, you can count on Keith to treat you with respect and provide you with all of the support you need from start to finish.
Contact Keith R. Wolfe, Esq.
Keith R. Wolfe, Esq. has been providing professional legal services since 1977. Services provided primarily in Madison and Onondaga, Oneida Counties. Evening and weekend appointments available upon request.
If you are interested in learning more about Keith R. Wolfe’s services, please contact the office today to schedule an appointment.